The drivers, which were ATC units, needed a re-foam and the cabinets needed a little effort, to bring them back to their former glory.
So we set about filling the spike holes in the bottom of the cabs with car body filler, while we waited for the correct foams to arrive from America.
The surrounds fitted like a dream, and were installed back into the cabs, we found that they did not use Gaskets, but instead, there was a thin piping of silicone around the edge of the drivers, so my previous life as a chef came into it's own and with the use of an icing bag and silicon sealant, I neatly recreate the original 'seal'
Although, I feel, this is not as good as a proper gasket, but we always restore gear in the manner it was originally created.
After some paint re-touching, they looked rather good....
They are now residing in Brighton, in the home of an avid Naim collector.